Health insurance is one of the most important policies to have as we age and it's also one of the most confusing. Our guides help you learn about the Medicare and the different plans it offers.
| Updated for Key Takeaways: Original Medicare has comprehensive benefits for diagnosing, treating, and preventing illness and disease. Original Medicare is more flexible than many private insurance plans, allowing you to see any provider that...
| Updated for Key Takeaways: Massage therapy is a medically accepted treatment for certain health conditions. Medicare coverage of massage therapy depends on who provides the service and why you need it. Some Medicare Advantage plans may...
| Updated for Key Takeaways: Medicare covers annual mental health and depression screenings at no cost to you. Most types of outpatient therapy and counseling services are covered if you meet the Medicare guidelines. Medicare may cover partial...
Top Medicare Guides
MORE ADVICE Discover more tips for comfortably aging in place
- Understanding Your Original Medicare Benefits
- Does Medicare Cover Massage Therapy?
- How Does Medicare Cover Counseling Services?
- Medicare Advantage Plans in NC
- Medicare Advantage Plans in Georgia 2020
- Comparing Medicare Advantage Plans NJ
- How To Sign Up For Medicare Online
- A 5-Step Guide For How To Choose A Medicare Plan
- Does Medicare Cover Cataract Surgery?
- What Medicare Options Are Available If You Live In California?
- What You Should Know About Medicare Disability Coverage
- How To Make Your Medicare Choices If You Live In Florida
- Medicare Advantage vs. Medicare Supplement: Which Is Right For You?
- What You Need To Know About Medicare Changes In 2020
- What Are The Four Types Of Medicare?
- Does Medicare Cover Chiropractic Care?